Sunday, September 18, 2011

Over The Top!

Recently I have watched the greatest movie of all time. Over The Top.  It was made in the 80s and it stars Sylvester Stallone who played in the Rocky boxing movies.  Sylvester plays a trucker that is also a professional arm wrestler.  I know it might sound like an odd movie but it is a really amazing movie and it is very inspirational.  He finds and befriends his son and teaches him the way of arm wrestling and never giving up.  The title refers to Sylvesters signature move of going "over the top" of the other guys hand with his own.  I believe that this is a great movie to watch because it is so inspirational and teaches many important lessons of never giving up on anything

4 comments:

  1. This is why I love older movies, cause they keep to that moral idea and are often way inspirational. If you want to go see another really good movie then go see that new one Warrior. That movie rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old movies can be so awesome. I totally want to go watch this now. I've only ever seen two trucker movies, but I can honestly say I really enjoyed both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to add if you're looking for two other good trucker movies Coast to Coast and Black Dog are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to look into that. I love Rocky and I like a good inspirational movie.

    ReplyDelete